Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a little update.

I've been neglecting this blog.  I fully realize how angry I get when I get on this cute little blog website and NONE of those whom I follow have posted anything.  I think I'm in the same boat as them.  

But today, I don't have any sweet words.  No words of wisdom. Just HEY! And some fun pictures to post.

Me and muh girls went to St George this last weekend... it was a blast!






Yesterday was the Couls man's birthday.  Needless to say I'm the best nanny... EVER. :)

And after Coulson went off to his lacrosse game.  My cute friend Lauren&I had a fun SWEET photoshoot.   Enjoy.







Oh.... and let's not forget how unbelievably upset I am about this.. I legitimately almost cried. It's not funny guys. Long live Coulson's awesome mullet.



Life is good you guys. 






No comments:

Post a Comment