Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I survived.

I did it peeps.  Finals is OVER! I'm glad to say it is all BEHIND me!
I've juggled 7 o'clock classes for TOO long!!
This semester has been filled with a CRAZY schedule. 
My regular day went something like this.

6:45 AM: Wake up at the last possible second and book it out the door looking homeless.
7:00 - 11:00: School, school, and more school.
11:00 - 12:22: Head to Christian's house and help the goober with his therapy sessions.
12:25 - 12:53: Drive like a maniac to Highland for work.
12:55 - 6:00: Hang out with the coolest kids on the block. (This is work guys, holla!)
6:00 - 8:30: Go back to Christian's and chill with the dewey til he expires to bed.
8:30 PM - 2:00 AM: Catch up on as much homework as I possibly can.
2:00 AM - 6:45 AM: SLEEEEEEEEEEP
Repeat.

I'm just really excited for things to mellow out again. I can actually sleep in! And I get to stay up at night watching my favorite show, The Office. Then during the day I'll just visit Chris and have work!  

I've got so many fun things planned for this summer! I'm redoing my room.  I have wood floors in my room, so we are ripping up the carpet and refinishing the floors.  I've got this vision of how my room is going to be, and guys, it's legit.  I just purchased one of my very favorite photos of all time to hang on my wall.  It's amazing! And when I graduated high school, my favorite teacher Mr. Davis (woods teacher) custom made me a BEAUTIFUL mirror to match my Hope Chest that I made for myself.  It's african-mahogany and now I have a bedroom set! This summer I'm taking a woods class to build a bookshelf.  

Also, Daulton and I have this crazy cool agenda coming up.  It all revolves around doing active things. This summer is going to be full of fun things to fill our time up with.  This includes, running the canyon, long boarding, the froggie shack, jumping in the lake, hiking ALL the waterfalls, and softball games.  

The fact of the matter is, SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER.

Life is good kids, life is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment