Sunday, October 30, 2011

Decisions

I get so amazed with the decisions people make.  I can't believe how 'you decide' where you want to be in life, and sometimes, your decisions hurt others. 

I love winter.  I love that winter is coming for the mere fact of SNOWBOARDING.  How I love to be on the mountains, shredding through the powder.  I murk. ;) Anyways. although I love the season, I hate winter.  I hate how my life is so put off because my brother is home.  It really frustrates me.

Anyways, I'm mad today.  I don't normally share that. But today I wanted to.  Right now, I sure would love to get out of here and do something for me.  I don't want to put myself on hold anymore.  Hmmm... Maybe college somewhere else? Adventures.

Wow.. maybe I should just go run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment