Sunday, February 5, 2012

hashtag.

Hashtags. The new phenomenon.  They are EVERYWHERE.  Facebook, twitter, and commercials.  But the funniest thing about hashtags is my conversations with Daulton.  I've recently got a twitter(follow me!) and I looooovvvee it.  I got rid of my Facebook a while ago and twitter is my new connection to the social networking world.  Twitter started the hashtag and I have thoroughly enjoyed precisely placing this hashtag in all of my conversations.

I have made it my mission to convert Daulton to twitter.  She has not budged yet, but believe me, she will.  Daulton got a Facebook because I got a Facebook.  She started a blog(daultonk.blogspot.com) because I started a blog. She'll get a twitter because I have a twitter #itjusttakestime.

I think our families are ready to kill us.  In fact, I think Daulton herself is ready to kill us.  I don't think I can send a text to her without placing a hashtag in it.  It's one of those silly wars, but I sure do love it.  So Daulton:

#it'son
#youknowyouwantto
#peerpressure
#bethankfuli'msocool
#iloveyou
#justdoit  

:)

2 comments: