Sunday, April 15, 2012

And he does it again!

You guys... I LOVE TITANIC! As we all know, it was released in theaters for the second time! This time in 3D, but still the same GREAT film.  My mom and I have been so dang giddy we couldn't stand it.  On friday we called up the girls of the family and we headed for a night out.  First we went to GoodWood and had fantastic ribs.  After a much appreciated meal, we picked Shea up (Dolly's sister) and got on our oh-so-cute 3D glasses and enjoyed my favorite film.

Of course it still had all of the perks.  The amazingly talented young Leo DID IT AGAIN! On the reals... I love him.  I'm pretty sure Daulton wanted to kill me throughout the movie while I kept elbowing her every time his 'hotness' made my knees weak.

Not only did I enjoy Titanic friday with my family, but I'm watching it again, right now as I type this up.  Top 5 movies:
1. Titanic
2. Lion King
3. Boondock Saints
4. Tombstone
5. Finding Neverland

Favorite Actor?


Leonardo Dicaprio... duh.

Needless to say.. I love the movie. And I've ultimately enjoyed my weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment