Monday, April 9, 2012

Dreams Come True.

Almost a year ago now I had a sporadic urge and I went to Sam's Club with my mom and I purchased myself a Canon Rebel... in other words, a REALLY nice camera.  At the time I didn't think anything more of it besides it was a nice camera.  My friend Riki had purchased a nice camera and I felt inspired to do the same.  I guess I was a copycat.  But looking back, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  

I enrolled in a beginning photography class this semester, and even though it's a saturday class and it just MIGHT be the death of me, somewhere along the way I fell in love with it.  I find peace and comfort when I am behind the lens capturing moments.  I think I can make it in the photography world.  I try my best.  But here is some of my work so far. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy.

RailRoad Tracks

Bridge and Tracks by Independence Highschool

Future Nike pic. #JustDoIt

Tires. Love.

Depth.

Meadow. These have always been my favorite pictures. I'm happy I could take such a great shot like this!

I love pictures with Hay in it.

One of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.

I'm most proud of this one. My very favorite.

With my camera I see my dreams coming true. Cross your fingers for me and spread my name.
Goodnight my good friends.











2 comments: