Sunday, July 15, 2012

Roomies For LIFE!


I have these really cool roommates.  I even got nicknamed a really cool name too.  They call me delbs.  But what's cooler, is we call Taylor nuggs; she's black.  But Riki and Lish are still just called Riki and Lish.  Obviously nuggs&delbs are ranked higher in the house because of our cool names. Right?



We have really cool adventures as roomies.  I get to cuddle with Taylor EVERY night.  That's like a dream come true for me.  I mean, who gets to complain when I wake up on top of Tay only to find her snoring?! Every once in a while we are all home at the SAME time.  I constantly giggle.  And I have this really cool wardrobe now if y'all haven't noticed yet.  Aaaaannnddd. I get to go on cool trips too!  One time, we all even went to Moab and we took a detour stop in Colorado, then backtracked 100 miles to get to our destination.  That was all Blake's fault, I guess he just wanted to cross a state line?!...





  

Even one time, before we were roommates, we convinced half of the Facebook world that Riki&Blake were engaged.  But we sure got them.  That just proves how funny we all are.  


I really love my roommates.  I love how funny they are.  We will all definitely be Roomies for LIFE!


Aren't we so HOTT?!


1 comment: