Sunday, February 24, 2013

DONE DID IT!

I wanted to do a follow up from my last post.  I hope y'all have some faith in me because hope is NOT lost!! I've stuck to my 'giving' spirit like I said I would!

As you all know, Valentines was last week.  I don't have a significant other.
Ain't nobody got time for that!!


So, I decided I would give to others instead!  I love receiving flowers, so I went out and bought some flower for my mama. Look how cute she is!
















Christian's Grandma, Rhoada, is the sweetest thing alive!!  Every time I see her, she just makes me feel like a million bucks! Back when Christian had first gotten in his accident, I MADE my mom make a picture for him, for us, to inspire hope and to believe.  (Mom is an AMAZING graphic designer. Christian is a photographer. Perfect combo right thurr!) We used one of Christian's own photos and mom elaborated on it.  I had framed it and gave it to Rich and Merilee days after his accident.  But I never thought of Grandma and how much she would like one too.  Soooo, I framed one and gave it to her!






Merilee is the strongest woman I know.  She exudes strength and stability for Christian, and that is just what he needs! It was Valentines day, she needed some flowers too! :)












For Christian, I bought him some more socks.  Why do you keep giving him socks delbs?! Because guys! It's a great gift regardless, and Christian sure likes socks! 
























And then today... I bought this girl some balloons! Just to show her some Sunday lovin'! *elbow wrist wrist. 











I'm LOVING this.  Purely loving this.  


****I'm so blessed to be on the receiving end as well***








Dolly Parton is the greatest friend ever.  We got in this stupid little argument and the girl brought ME flowers!! They are soooo pretty.  Love her like mad.  























On Valentines day, I didn't know it, but Chris surprised me and we ended up exchanging some gifts! I got this SICK key chain.  I looooovvee it.  Thanks Chris! and thank you Merilee :) 




Doesn't he look SO good?!



No comments:

Post a Comment