Monday, November 7, 2011

Right From My Heart.

My dad is an amazing guitarist.  Like blowyourfreakingmind good.  A couple years ago, for my birthday, my Mom and Dad purchased a guitar for me.  Ever since, my dad has patiently been teaching me.  I'm not as committed as I wish I would be.  I guess I'm afraid to dive into it.  But I'm not anymore. I love the guitar.  It's an amazing release.  This past weekend my dad helped me learn a couple songs, and I sure did fall in love. 

I seriously want to write a song.  But for me it has to be the perfect song.  I really respect artists whom write their own songs.  Example, John Mayer.  Look up all of his songs.  Holy ish, he did them ALL.  My favorite of his is Edge of Desire. You guys, it's lovely. 

Also, I want to curse out Cady Groves.  She is absolutely phenomenal.  Yet the thing with her, she always steals my lyrics, I swear it.  She speaks from my heart.  Look up her song "Life of a Pirate".. that is MY song.  Also, my new found favorite of hers, "Not Someone I'd Call my Friend".

.e.n.j.o.y.

No comments:

Post a Comment