Monday, November 21, 2011

WeekEND.

As you all know, Turkey day is around the corner.   I love the holidays.  After Thanksgiving, it's Christmas.  It's a great time for friends, family, no school, and snowboarding.  That's right.  Friday is the Canyons opening day. Yippppeeeeee.

Only 1 more day of school&2 more days of work. I can do it.  After that, my holidays and break will be spent playing football with family.  Catching up on my awesome book. Sitting by the fire playing games and talking with mom.  I'd like to go get a puppy.  Maybe my mom will actually let me this go around.  I want a chocolate lab and name him Hutch. So cute right? Or maybe I want a rottweiler after all.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree (thanks mom).

Also, this weekend. I will take a glorious walk with my camera and find solitude in the weather.  It sure would be perfect with little Hutch by my side.

Anyways.

In honor of Thanksgiving.. I'm thankful for my mom.  She's the best lady out there.  I know many of you think I'm biased, but it's reality.  She's got a heart of gold.  

Other things I'm thankful for:

First and foremost, my family.
My best friends Daulton and Megan.
My kitty Lenny. I love him, I do.
The roof over my head and the shoes on my feet.
The mere fact that I am attending school.
I'm thankful for the obstacles that have been presented to challenge me at this time.
I'm thankful for My Boys.
ALL of YOU
Riki Laws and the true example that she is to me.
My. Kids.
Sleep. Food. Water. And candy:)
and for new opportunities.

Glasses up. Cheers people.  And Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment