Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quality People.

Guys, I feel so warm&fuzzy inside.  I just wanna spread the love, ya know?

Lately I've been able to hang around with some really great people.  And I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.  In the past 3 weeks I have gone country dancing, bowling, I've been introduced to the lovely Cafe West, I've learned how to play Nertz, and my nights have been filled with pool, ping pong, and chillin on the couch.

This group of friends I've been introduced to.... man they are something else.  For the first time in a looooooong time, it's easiest for me to just be ME.  These people are just quality people.  And I sure like it. I love that I can try my best and my actions aren't interpreted as 'stingy' or 'stuck up' or 'too good for you' attitude.  I love how accepted I feel amongst strangers.  I've seriously known the majority of the 'group' like... hmm 3 weeks.  Tay and Rik I've known for years, and I love them dearly.

I know this won't mean a lot to most, but for me... Man I just feel good inside.

I'd like to encourage anyone&everyone to surround themselves with quality people.  People who boost your self-esteem, encourage you, and speak kind words to you.  People who genuinely appreciate you for YOU.

Ladies and gents, I feel like I just won the jackpot.  Boo ya!

Goooooooooodniiiiiggghtt!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Love this! I love you Shelbs, and I especially love seeing more and more of you!!!

    And the new blog layout...looks so good it hurts.

    ReplyDelete