Sunday, December 2, 2012

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” 




I never want to forget today.  The complete and utter raw emotion of it all.  The huge impact on your heart when suddenly you realize how much somebody means to you.  That despite where fate takes us, no matter what lies in the cards, I care, and I care so unbelievably much.
  

Fate is a hard thing to understand.  God is a hard man to accept.  It's not fair.  Life is not fair.  Death is not fair.  It all comes so quickly, the laughter, anger, memories, and then they are gone.  No matter how hard you try you can never replay a moment, make it go slower, or erase a memory.  My generation is too young for us to lose loved ones.  We have so much life ahead of us.. To stand by and watch the pain and suffering is more than I can bear.  I want to make it go away.  I wish and wish that the stars had aligned differently for you.  


“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross





Because you have known defeat, and because you have known suffering, struggle, and loss.  I believe that you are a beautiful person.  I believe in you.  You are a beautiful person, and it was not by chance.


You're struggle is too big for your shoulders, and I am so sorry.  My dear friend I am so sorry.  I will be there for you, in the darkest of times.  I am so grateful that we were able to forgive and our paths have crossed once more.  These last few months spent with you have not been by chance, it was meant to be.  Our friendship will not dwindle.  I love you. I love you. I love you.


“Friendship," said Christopher Robin, "is a very comforting thing to have.” 
― A.A. Milne



No comments:

Post a Comment