Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Les Mis.



Les Mis.
nuff said peeps.
Go see it.  Every penny spent is worth it.
I love this musical.
It's amazing.
Words cannot describe.

What a great way to spend my Christmas night.
Spent with the ones I love.
Makes me remember how overly blessed I am.
Sat by my mama&shared fond memories throughout the show.

For my 16th birthday my mom packed up my sister&i and took us to St. Geezy.
SURPRISE!
Les Miserables was playing at Tuacahn Theatre.
We sat 3rd row.
Hands down the best performance I had ever seen.
I was captivated.  

My favorite song: On My Own.
So classic and beautifully sung.
Also, of course, I Dreamed a Dream.
Anne Hathaway does a PHENOMENAL job.

GO SEE IT!
Guys, I seriously cried during the movie, REAL tears!
So touching.
Merry Christmas y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment