Monday, December 17, 2012

It's just mean.

At times, life can get very frustrating.  People get frustrating.  Feelings get frustrating.  In fact, everything is frustrating.

Things I've recently learned:

  • Killing people with kindness does not actually kill them (unfortunately).
  • No matter where you are in life, there will ALWAYS be "Angela's" there to tear you down.
  • You don't have to predict the future, let the dust all settle.
  • Realize that where you are right now, doesn't mean you'll be here forever.
  • Patience is NOT my virtue.
  • Feelings that you develop for people tend to remain the same unless something inside of yourself CHANGES.
  • Everything happens in time

I'm tired of people being mean.  I just wish that everyone would play nice.  I hate watching people's heart break because somebody else was just mean.  It hurts.  We all know how it feels, we've all been hurt or disappointed or let down at SOME point in time.  

I know YOU.  I know who you are and your dreams and your heart.  You're a nice person.  So please, stop being so mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment